1995-01-27 - link encryption and anonymous interactivity (Was: “Subway” remai

Header Data

From: “Wei Dai” <weidai@eskimo.com>
To: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Message Hash: c7e1337375ae033a799a0fe64cd14c5faf4fed6b05e6d308c876b325807fa6a8
Message ID: <199501270759.AA23031@mail.eskimo.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 00:00:01 PST

Raw message

From: "Wei Dai" <weidai@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 00:00:01 PST
To: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Subject: link encryption and anonymous interactivity (Was: "Subway" remai

E-mail: Wei Dai <weidai@eskimo.com>   URL: "http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai"
=================== Exponential Increase of Complexity ===================
--> Big Bang --> atoms --> complex macromolecules --> biological evolution
--> central nervous systems --> social learning --> symbolic communication
--> computers --> internetworking --> close-coupled automation
--> high-bandwidth brain-to-net connections --> artificial intelligence
--> distributed consciousness --> group minds --> ? ? ?

Thread