1995-01-16 - … and speaking of WiReD…

Header Data

From: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f63d424c1bea432f1a5d6faf87826e6455c30ceda9bdc9de9b7dc6eb9ca5cd3b
Message ID: <9501160258.AA09372@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Jan 95 18:58:12 PST

Raw message

From: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 95 18:58:12 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ... and speaking of WiReD...

Given the recent discussion on WireD, I thought some of you
might enjoy this editorial (read: rant) authored by Erik Bloodaxe.

Enjoy.

- paul