1995-01-21 - Re: The Remailer Crisis

Header Data

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fb15a99379e428ca782db1adc90a93681ba7cd83f21bdaaba5c038eecb62fb78
Message ID: <v01510100ab4639b0ffe3@[152.97.12.101]>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 20:14:25 PST

Raw message

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 20:14:25 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The Remailer Crisis

                                             aka:
(-: Jaeson M. Engle    ||    jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu :-)
(-:      www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/         :-)
(-: It's January 29th! IT'S TIME!!! Ask me for details!:-)
(-: Finger 'jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu' for my Public :-)
                                        PGP block.

Thread