1995-02-01 - Re: Frothing remailers - an immodest proposal

Header Data

From: jrochkin@cs.oberlin.edu (Jonathan Rochkind)
To: Robert Rothenberg <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0a18b823d0ca4d0d50567c40273ffda7e9e25c8a3c4a0776971fb9dc7f645c23
Message ID: <ab54891b070210044757@[132.162.201.201]>
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 16:39:37 PST

Raw message

From: jrochkin@cs.oberlin.edu (Jonathan Rochkind)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 16:39:37 PST
To: Robert Rothenberg <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Frothing remailers - an immodest proposal

At 6:55 PM 01/31/95, Robert Rothenberg wrote:
>Without quoting the entire message, I think I better solution, in terms of
>ease to implement as well as conserving bandwidth would be to have a
>sophisticated remailer script-language.

Yeah, this is really an excellent idea, that I don't see happening any time
soon. Although of course if anyone wants to write code for such a beast,
that would be really excellent.  If someone gets around to writing it,
it'll happen, but it would be a fairly big project, so I wouldn't hold my
break.  Safe TCL, anyone?

Thread