1995-02-09 - Re: Judges-L FAQ

Header Data

From: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
To: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 598605a289226ec5b916fe9c10f52f868898323c1ef0b87c7b8362179ea032d4
Message ID: <v0300141bab5f39c0aa65@[140.174.229.204]>
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 19:25:52 PST

Raw message

From: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 19:25:52 PST
To: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Judges-L FAQ

At 17:40 2/8/95, James A. Donald wrote:

>But I repeat, I think that the judges list is necessary
>and desirable, so long as they remember they are self
>appointed and do not start to imagine that they are
>the "official" judges.

By choosing that name they've shown (to my satisfaction) that they have the
subtlety and self-importance of a lynch mob.  The goofiness about a
copyrighted FAQ only adds to my feelings of them being a dangerous keystone
kops net-alike.

Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>       San Francisco, California  |
Digital Jungle Consulting Services     http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ |

      You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in         |
 a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk   |
           and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty            |

Thread