1995-02-09 - Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

Header Data

From: slowdog <slowdog@wookie.net>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 63b786af6504143c62532c3f10d923903560a2af44baa8c74d672585238629d9
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.950209013119.8049A-100000@chewy.wookie.net>
Reply To: <5QQElKjqRmxA078yn@mirage.skypoint.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-09 06:30:35 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 22:30:35 PST

Raw message

From: slowdog <slowdog@wookie.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 22:30:35 PST
Subject: Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Samuel Kaplin wrote:

> There are going to be a lot of factions involved with this one. Some
> desirable, some not. (I leave it up to the individual to make the
> judgment) Maybe we can learn something from the military and apply c3
> (Command, Control and Communications) to this. Set up a forum for
> coordinating efforts, delegate tasks, most important communicate so we
> don't waste resources on redundant efforts. The religious right has
> successfully been doing this for years. Perhaps a dose of their own medicine
> is in order. Anyone care to create a newsgroup? ;)

It's coming, soon. Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement.

- dog

Thread