1995-07-27 - Re: NRC panel wants questions for Law Enforcement on crypto policy

Header Data

From: Michael Froomkin <Michael@umlaw.demon.co.uk>
To: gnu@toad.com
Message Hash: 2ed22128108c1e9e1d486f67914511ddd527dcc199cd029e8386b358167b1f6e
Message ID: <2802@umlaw.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 06:12:32 PDT

Raw message

From: Michael Froomkin <Michael@umlaw.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 06:12:32 PDT
To: gnu@toad.com
Subject: Re: NRC panel wants questions for Law Enforcement on crypto policy

ask them if their policy allows them to purport to run an
anonymous remailer, e.g. as part of a sting operation.

--
Michael Froomkin                   until Aug 6: michael@umlaw.demon.co.uk
U.Miami School of Law                                     London, England

Thread