1995-07-25 - Re: Mixmaster for DOS Yet?

Header Data

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4800b6ed53f6209450a293175b202028a3a25210ca47a83e427b3a8922804f01
Message ID: <ac3a497c050210046825@[137.110.24.250]>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Jul 95 00:29:18 PDT

Raw message

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 95 00:29:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Mixmaster for DOS Yet?

At 5:16 PM 7/22/95, bluebird@alpha.c2.org wrote:
>[Please reply via netmail or Cc: - I have only periodic access to list.]
>
>Is the Mixmaster user software for DOS platforms completed yet?
>
>Thanks for any help.

Not yet. It should be out shortly after the next Mixmaster release.
I will make a lot of noise when I release the DOS code. You will not miss it.

Lance Cottrell   loki@obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche