1995-07-22 - write some code

Header Data

From: Eric Anderson <ericande@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4828d89ffb91a5776df77eb4028beed454aac3c949935d61c36adf6280936bd7
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950722121241.25268A-100000@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Jul 95 12:22:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Eric Anderson <ericande@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 95 12:22:24 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: write some code

Sorry to revive such an old and tired thread, however I found the idea
quite inspiring and went out and bought a C programming primer that comes W/
a complete tutorial and Borland's turbo C++ Lite compiler.
You people have had a *VERY* profound impact on me and that is what set
me on this course. I have just written my first program; the mandatory
"Hello world" bit.
Can someone point me in the direction of a mailing list about C programming?
I have been reading the various comp. newsgroups, but I want to join a
list on the subj. and make some more friends.
Thanks,
Eric

Thread