1995-07-14 - Re: Timothy C. May: Re: Crisis Overload (re Electronic Racketeering)

Header Data

From: lmccarth@cs.umass.edu (L. McCarthy)
Message Hash: 607fe954f2ca7078503065f72b76d36a045cc771572704c6fd9136cb503f1c15
Message ID: <9507140257.AA13867@cs.umass.edu>
Reply To: <9507131857.AA12796@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-14 02:58:05 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 19:58:05 PDT

Raw message

From: lmccarth@cs.umass.edu (L. McCarthy)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 19:58:05 PDT
Subject: Re: Timothy C. May: Re: Crisis Overload (re Electronic Racketeering)

> Perry,
>
> I have all I'm going to take of your acerbic rudeness to me.
>
> I will no longer be responding to any of your messages.
>
> --Tim

<sigh>

Everybody needs to take a deep breath and count to 1,000. Seriously,
we're all feeling plenty of stress today. Various people have been
talking about getting out of the U.S. while the going's good (?), and
it doesn't sound much like hyperbole this time. It's not surprising that
we're releasing our frustration on each other, lashing out at the nearest
quasi-tangible targets.

Don't let them do this to us -- to you !  Remember, in the grand scheme
of things, we are all very definitely on the same side of Evil like
S.974. We need to pause, gather our wits a bit, and focus on some debate
and action, rather than directing our anger at each other. This is no
time for infighting, grudges, etc.

-Futplex

[if this was too touchy-feely for ya,
 feel free to vent some steam in private email ;]

Thread