1995-07-18 - Re: Is it legal for commercial companies to use PGP?

Header Data

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
To: “Jim Grubs, W8GRT” <jgrubs@voxbox.norden1.com>
Message Hash: 7c69dff6a3912e67e61d485ec557302b7a1efb6acd7478eedc75858a71ddca02
Message ID: <9507182330.AA23645@cfdevx1.lehman.com>
Reply To: <5ZsF9c6w165w@voxbox.norden1.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-18 23:32:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 16:32:39 PDT

Raw message

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 16:32:39 PDT
To: "Jim Grubs, W8GRT" <jgrubs@voxbox.norden1.com>
Subject: Re: Is it legal for commercial companies to use PGP?

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: rfb@lehman.com or rfb@cmu.edu    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D

Thread