1995-07-12 - Re: Q E D_j a k

Header Data

From: “Rev. Ben” <samman@CS.YALE.EDU>
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Message Hash: 96523f8691bebadbf8aa0d176f2ac6d1c17e237698ce0871ed25cdd549e5fe74
Message ID: <Pine.A32.3.91.950712165501.10002C-100000@JAGUAR.ZOO.CS.YALE.EDU>
Reply To: <199507121947.MAA28807@ix5.ix.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-12 20:57:22 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 13:57:22 PDT

Raw message

From: "Rev. Ben" <samman@CS.YALE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 13:57:22 PDT
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Q E D_j a k

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, Bill Stewart wrote:

> (Yes, I know one-time-pads are provably good crypto, but they also
> depend on the security of key distribution and one-time use,
> which apparently broke down here.  And the CIA's pretty good at
> chasing the guy with briefcases of code material handcuffed to their arms.)

Actually this stuff is most likely shipped under diplomatic pouch.

____
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,
and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those
teachers.-- K. Gibran. SUPPORT THE PHIL ZIMMERMANN LEGAL DEFENSE FUND!
For information Email: zldf@clark.net       http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

Ben.

Thread