1995-07-26 - Re: SSL challenge?

Header Data

From: Piete Brooks <Piete.Brooks@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To: trei@process.com
Message Hash: 9be6ea77d0bf2b2db58ccc2503cbd221aeb213b441d0ae52b605a331438cebaf
Message ID: <“swan.cl.cam.:090810:950726215000”@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Reply To: <9507262108.AA25550@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-26 21:53:21 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 14:53:21 PDT

Raw message

From: Piete Brooks <Piete.Brooks@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 14:53:21 PDT
To: trei@process.com
Subject: Re: SSL challenge?

> Where does the effort to bruteforce SSL stand?

Andy has the spec wrapped up, and is finalising his Windows 32 Client.
I have the key doler running, a perl client and a shell driving script,
	along with a new WWW interface (which we hope won't be used much)
Adam has bruterc4 tweaked to interact with my perl client.
Andrew has a copy of bruterc4 and is making brutessl similar.

We're all ready to go, but I'm off for three weeks, and as Adam will be taking
over my stuff in my absence, it might take him a while to understand it and
make the few last minute tweaks ....

Thread