1995-07-21 - Re: Louie Freeh

Header Data

From: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
To: ben@reston.opnsys.com
Message Hash: c4469ccf9dd5344a8ef76dc506f0834e6da1177487c14296dc104f11bf8c9b19
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950721154444.14473B-100000@rwd.goucher.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.A32.3.91.950721125034.18393A-100000@reston.opnsys.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-21 19:51:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 12:51:50 PDT

Raw message

From: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 12:51:50 PDT
To: ben@reston.opnsys.com
Subject: Re: Louie Freeh

On Fri, 21 Jul 1995 ben@reston.opnsys.com wrote:

>     I was just listening to the G. Gordon Liddy Show, he was talking to a
> reporter for the American Spectator, which has a piece on our favorite
> FBI director Freeh. From the sound of the reporter the story is very
> damming, on everything from Waco to the entrappment of Malcolm X's
> daughter.

Having experience using American Spectator as a source for research
papers, I can state without any doubt in my mind that anything I read in
AS I attempt to find proof of their claims somewhere else.

Not to say that Freeh is good, or that the claims aren't true this time
(I haven't read it, yet..), but their articles in the past have had
glaring lies^H^H^H^H inaccuracies.  It's like reading the traditional
liberal media... they'll twist anything to fit their preconceptions.

Jon
Jon Lasser                <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>            (410) 494-3253
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.

Thread