1995-07-13 - Re: RACIST MILITIA: ATF

Header Data

From: Tim Scanlon <tfs@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
To: alt@iquest.net (Al Thompson)
Message Hash: e42bb025aca21ec986bcedc2edb99d2cd41dba31eb1b4684d57157785770fb8a
Message ID: <9507131048.AA09393@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
Reply To: <m0sVs4F-000BYfC@dorite1.iquest.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-13 10:50:05 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 03:50:05 PDT

Raw message

From: Tim Scanlon <tfs@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 03:50:05 PDT
To: alt@iquest.net (Al Thompson)
Subject: Re: RACIST MILITIA: ATF

I can confirm this, and a story was broadcast on the local
ABC news affiliate (WJLA) that talked about this and Waco
some. Congressional hearings by the senate have been sceduled
as a result. I saw vidiotape of the signs referenced in the
article posted to the list. I did not see T-Shirts, but I
did see a whole lot of 'confederate flags' as well as allot
of serious drinking and hell raising by burly dudes who
looked like they'd be more comfortable in body armor.

Tim Scanlon

tfs@vampire.science.gmu.edu (NeXTmail, MIME)  Tim Scanlon
George Mason University     (PGP key avail.)  Public Affairs
I speak for myself, but often claim demonic possession

Thread