1995-07-29 - Re: what the military does and why (re: cryptography)

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: “Dr. Frederick B. Cohen” <fc@all.net>
Message Hash: e64dbdb8a35a68ba058c1c88fdb727eddf665b043742dd8f23d5d53f3f8a0fc3
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9507291333.A17374-0100000@larry>
Reply To: <9507291535.AA04463@all.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-29 17:24:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Jul 95 10:24:47 PDT

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 95 10:24:47 PDT
To: "Dr. Frederick B. Cohen" <fc@all.net>
Subject: Re: what the military does and why (re: cryptography)

On Sat, 29 Jul 1995, Dr. Frederick B. Cohen wrote:

> some of my writings and look through the citations I use as a basis for
> my opinions.  If you would like a reading list, look under Management
> Analytics in my W3 site:

Doc, how much actual workaday classified traffic have you laid eyes upon?
Never seen a E-2's orders to alcohol-rehabilitation school classified Top
Secret? Never seen extracts from Janes _Ships of the World_ classified as
Secret?

Management Analytics. That's what the world needs.

Thread