1995-07-17 - Re: Anti-Electronic Racketeering Act of 1995 (fwd)

Header Data

From: Andrew.Spring@ping.be (Andrew Spring)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f674ec7fb06fc98b3ce77e14cd4f8054da7a8cdfbd47b3e1315ece3a9bb8e4aa
Message ID: <v01510102ac3065ad0aaa@[193.74.217.20]>
Raw Date: Mon, 17 Jul 95 13:53:48 PDT

Raw message

From: Andrew.Spring@ping.be (Andrew Spring)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 95 13:53:48 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anti-Electronic Racketeering Act of 1995 (fwd)

--
Thank you VERY much!  You'll be getting a Handsome Simulfax Copy of your
OWN words in the mail soon (and My Reply).

Thread