1995-08-29 - Re: A glance at the future of missing child identification

Header Data

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4045f7704f1a20892ac770b357507a5ca94a420a78ca7ded065ac0012c42d96c
Message ID: <v02120d05ac692a58156d@[192.0.2.1]>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 12:55:59 PDT

Raw message

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 12:55:59 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: A glance at the future of missing child identification

At 21:56 8/28/95, Timothy C. May wrote:

>Seriously, I'm awfully skeptical that any kind of remote sensing device is
>to be placed in the breasts of women seeking enhancement. The technology
>just does not currently support small devices, though I suppose some of the
>55GG strippers could support an active transmitter (or, "transtitter").

The homepage of the horse tracking devices that I recently posted states
that the devices are 11 mm long and can be injected with a 12 gauge needle.
Even has an acctual size picture of the device. Small enough to fit into a
breast implant.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.

Thread