1995-08-31 - Re: Poisson numbers for random keyspace assignment

Header Data

From: Piete Brooks <Piete.Brooks@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To: monty.harder@famend.com (MONTY HARDER)
Message Hash: 85920c4d2143df3b625db7c9dcdf8ea8408380f0c3b3da592de96045cd665ffb
Message ID: <“swan.cl.cam.:171030:950831093019”@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Reply To: <8B0251E.00030003C4.uuout@famend.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-31 09:31:59 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 02:31:59 PDT

Raw message

From: Piete Brooks <Piete.Brooks@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 02:31:59 PDT
To: monty.harder@famend.com (MONTY HARDER)
Subject: Re: Poisson numbers for random keyspace assignment

>   The whole thing can be managed via Imail, which I must point out to
> you Totally Connected People, is the least-common denominator for
> participation here. You have =lots= of people out here who would like to
> join the Cypherpunks Brute Squad (We gotta get T-shirts for this one!)
> but don't have WWW access.

I had the impression that there were email / WWW gateways -- are there not ?
If there are, could someone send me (privately) info, and I'll try to sort
out an easy way to do it.

Failing that, email me with either:

	Subject: Request for brute keyspace

	request 20 segments

or

	Subject: ACK for brute keyspace

	ACK        2977 3659 0ce1 1 no

(some indication of number of email only people who would like to participate
 would be useful. Email me (not CP!) with a subject line of "offer for brute"
 giving your total k/s rate so I know how much power thgere is out there
)

Thread