1995-08-29 - Sendmail Bugs

Header Data

From: don@cs.byu.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9ee635e49bb4b0d4af34b81da877bfbee5b718cc3cc6448580da79d111ecdece
Message ID: <199508290733.BAA01311@wero>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 00:33:25 PDT

Raw message

From: don@cs.byu.edu
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 00:33:25 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Sendmail Bugs

<don@cs.byu.edu>           fRee cRyPTo!   jOin the hUnt or BE tHe PrEY
PGP key - http://bert.cs.byu.edu/~don     or PubKey servers (0x994b8f39)
  June 7&14, 1995: 1st amendment repealed.  Death threats ALWAYS pgp signed
* This user insured by the Smith, Wesson, & Zimmermann insurance company *

Thread