1995-08-08 - [Meaningless] Vote.

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cb6ac8cf68737ce3c31a93c0f01de6a2d97adaf0344fae732eff1aa924561643
Message ID: <199508080457.AAA03322@bb.hks.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 22:00:13 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 22:00:13 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [Meaningless] Vote.

Regards, Jim Ray

"The people will again respect the law when the law again respects
the will of the people." Jim Ray, Campaign '92
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  zldf@clark.net or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

- ---
signature and forwarded.]

Thread