1995-09-04 - Returned mail: User unknown

Header Data

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@access.digex.net>
To: unicorn@access2.digex.net
Message Hash: 3987c3039d248c4ed4e9217188ecba4c95db5f929edc912b1afcbbb2f87f435d
Message ID: <199509042136.RAA18457@access2.digex.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 14:40:09 PDT

Raw message

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@access.digex.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 14:40:09 PDT
To: unicorn@access2.digex.net
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Mon, 4 Sep 1995 17:35:13 -0400
from unicorn@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
Anonymous <anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to utopia.hacktic.nl.:
<<< 550 <anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl>... User unknown
550 Anonymous <anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl>... User unknown
451 cypherpunks@toad.com... reply: read error from toad.com.