1995-09-26 - SpokesPunking…

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 57c025391b18ba57bad6868e5e0304a1507f5eb3144b2bb9c680c9fed066437a
Message ID: <v02120d05ac8de223a2c8@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 10:09:52 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 10:09:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SpokesPunking...

At 3:03 AM 9/26/95, Craig Hubley wrote:
>"Consensus on cypherpunks seems to be that 40 bit encryption is not viable
> for commercial applications, and that Netscape seems to have taken less
> than due care to choose an appropriate random seed for its session keys."

No offense offered Craig, 'cause I like reading your stuff here, but the
concensus opinion on cypherpunks is "We don' need no steeenking
spokespunk!". It seems to me that you can say that without any title, and
the mouthier amongst us will be tapped for quotes as individuals anyway...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell

Thread