1995-09-22 - Munition (RSA/Perl) T-shirts Now Shipping From Stock!

Header Data

From: dhenson@itsnet.com (Don Henson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5a0d60d685e82a93dacfb4bd7b4c7673a1f97ceb8f278118e495396403b5ae7c
Message ID: <199509221557.JAA23019@scratchy.itsnet.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 08:42:57 PDT

Raw message

From: dhenson@itsnet.com (Don Henson)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 08:42:57 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Munition (RSA/Perl) T-shirts Now Shipping From Stock!

By now, everyone knows about the TSHIRT that has been classified as a
MUNITION by the US Goverment. If you don't know, just send email to
wepinsto@colossus.net with a subject of 'TSHIRT STORY' and you will
receive full details via return email.

We have thus far shipped over 850 of the RSA/Perl Munition T-shirts and
are now in a position to ship most orders from stock. You no longer
have to pay your money and wait for months to get your t-shirt while
someone else collects interest on YOUR money. We (WEPIN Store) can ship
your t-shirt within two weeks of receiving your order. Orders are still
pouring in. Don't be left out. Order your's today. (Read some comments
of our customers at the end of this post.)

For more information on how to own this classic example of civil
disobedience, just send email to wepinsto@colossus.net with the subject
of 'SHIRT'. (You don't have to be a US/Canadian citizen to request the
info.) Or, if you have WWW access, just point your Web browser to:

     http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wshome.html

By the way, 25% of the profits from the sale of the tshirt (in the
US/Canada) goes to the PHIL ZIMMERMANN LEGAL DEFENSE FUND to help
defend the author of PGP from harassment and possible prosecution by
the Fedgoons.

And if you get arrested for wearing the Munitions Tshirt, we'll refund
your purchase price.  :-)

                          ====++++====++++

Here are some testimonials from a few of our many satisfied customers:

"Got mine this afternoon.  Wooohhaah!!  Already had some folks at
Blockbusters point, mumble to themselves, and then ask me what the
munitions warning meant.  This is going to be fun!!  I'm a cyphernerd
for sure..."

"Thanks for the great T-shirt.  I'm making copies of your paper order
form for others."

"I think I'll have to wear the shirt over to Logan Airport and hang
around the International Arrivals terminal a few times.   <G>"

"I received the T-shirt on 8/3.  Thank you, it has been a pleasure
dealing with you!"

"The first thing that I did after it arrived was to don it and then go
visit the office of one of our visiting researchers from Russia.  :)~"

Get your Munitions Tshirt now. Who knows how long they'll stay in
production!

Don Henson, Managing Director (PGP Key ID = 0X03002DC9)
West El Paso Information Network (WEPIN)
email: wepinsto@colossus.net
Check out The WEPIN Store at URL:
http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wshome.html

Thread