1995-09-27 - Re: Cypherpunks Lite

Header Data

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
To: eb@comsec.com (Eric Blossom)
Message Hash: 60067f694b0f5c2e26ffa7b64d11fa2c9db7b577146c1f777ffb104ac1135985
Message ID: <199509270704.DAA10591@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Reply To: <199509262133.OAA21492@comsec.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-27 07:12:22 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 00:12:22 PDT

Raw message

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 00:12:22 PDT
To: eb@comsec.com (Eric Blossom)
Subject: Re: Cypherpunks Lite

Eric Blossom writes:

> I provide a moderated version of the Cypherpunks list called
> "Cypherpunks Lite".[...]

I offer a similar service, with the following provisos:

 o There's no fee (unless you want to donate ecash)
 o No digest format available
 o Approximately the same statistics as Cpunks Lite (5-10% of
   all incoming messages, depending on content)
 o No archives of previous mailings available for public review
   to aid in consumer choice

I call it "Cpunks Frog Forwards". To be added or removed, send
a polite request to the human behind this address.

--
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm ...for the best in unapproved information
                 To be a skeptic is to refuse to be a victim.

Thread