1995-09-16 - Re: (Noise) X-Files anarchist

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 71f655a10ea6e17a527d764beccfe380547666fe3bbb944e5e07ae7a3ec130b6
Message ID: <ac80504e150210049e8b@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Sep 95 09:58:18 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 95 09:58:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: (Noise) X-Files anarchist

At 3:56 PM 9/16/95, Dar Scott wrote:
>I hardly watch TV ...blah, blah..., but I saw X-files last night.  A very
>minor character was a cryptohacker who--to his surprise--brute-forced a
>military key for some files.  He was described as an anarchist.
>
>To _my_ surprise, this anarchist was not associated with violence or
>lunatic ravings.  He was shown as reading a book entitled something like
>Survey of Modern Conspiracy Theories.  I see this as an improvement in the
>stereotype of computer-associated anarchists.  And this I see as a good
>thing, since I think there is a lot that could be learned from anarchists.

Vince Foster was technical advisor to "The X-Files." The NSA had him killed
at Fort Darcy because he was getting too close to the Bilderbergers and
their control of the secret UFO technology first given to the Nazis and
then transferred to Winnemucca, Nevada as part of Operation Paperclip.

The pilot who flew Bush in an SR-71 to negotiate with the Iranians to delay
the release of the hostages and so defeat Carter in 1980 is also the author
of "Nomenclature of a Conspiracy Cabal," one of the books shown in that
episode.

President Clinton, at the Underground White House near Edwards Air Force
Base, OKed the hit on Foster, even though "The X-Files" was one of his
favorite shows. The Greys must be appeased.

--Klaus! von Future Prime, who actually has several dozen books on these
and similar subjects

Thread