1995-09-08 - Magazine / Goodbye

Header Data

From: dr261@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Tobin T Fricke)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 77c834ad9c1320f8ececc1fd02431b5898233951c90b8b88aae37c40c32fc813
Message ID: <199509080546.BAA27342@kanga.INS.CWRU.Edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 22:46:38 PDT

Raw message

From: dr261@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Tobin T Fricke)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 22:46:38 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Magazine / Goodbye

Hello, everyone.. <warning: semi off-topic post> I am posting
this to let everyone know that I am starting a semitechnical
magazine titled _The_Carrier_Wave_.  It will be published every
two months to begin with, and hopefully monthly if I receive
enough material.  I am requesting articles, columns, news,
bits, etc..  Whenever anything -interesting- happens, I'd
appreciate it if someone could write a long or short blurb
about it and forward it to me.  Events, meetings, tradeshows,
milestones, new algorithms...  Stories about PGP, Clipper,
etc... Use this to get the word out.  If someone could
run a "Cryptography Column" or "CryptoNews" or a Cypherpunks
column, that would be great... If you are interested, please
send me mail at dr261@cleveland.freenet.edu..  Also note, I
have unsubscribed to Cypherpunks because I will be very
busy lately and an overflowing mailbox is undesirable.
Thanks!
!!!

--
Tobin Fricke (aka LightRay)       The Digital Forest BBS (714)586-6142
dr261@kanga.ins.cwru.edu          KE6WHF Amateur Radio, 1:103/925 fido

Thread