1995-09-13 - ADMIN: How to find out if you have been culled from the list

Header Data

From: hugh@ecotone.toad.com (Hugh Daniel)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 83fec4bf9bd3bcc29ccb8b1a9f3c9383d6c7bbdb3a32ee20dad597848ab478a1
Message ID: <9509131238.AA22758@ecotone.toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 05:39:28 PDT

Raw message

From: hugh@ecotone.toad.com (Hugh Daniel)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 05:39:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ADMIN: How to find out if you have been culled from the list

  If I (or any software I write) remove a user from the
<cypherpunks@toad.com> list the users entry now gets appended to the
culled.users file.  Since I was keeping a list anyway, I have set it
up so that anyone can email/download the list of recently culled
cypherpunks via majordomo.

  If you stop getting your CP drug for too long, before sending a note
to the list(shame!) ask for this file to see if I culled you.  If you
forget how to get a file send a help message to <majordomo@toad.com>.
  Here is a quick (emacs) example of how to get the file:

	To: majordomo@toad.com
	--text follows this line--
	get cypherpunks culled.users
	end

and the file will show up soon.  This is a very boring file (dates and
email addresses).
  You might want to save this message away, so you will have it to
reference if need be.
  Now, you get back to writing that great crypto/UI package!

		||ugh Daniel
		Sometimes Postmaster
		Always Majordomo Potty Trainer
		<hugh@toad.com>