1995-09-03 - Re: Cyphernomicon, and a section on Escrow and Reputations

Header Data

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
To: Dar Scott <dsc@swcp.com>
Message Hash: 9def5ceeb162d9ca1bb6c0fc7405264940c268ed79abfdd51c4e2764e0d891e0
Message ID: <Pine.SGI.3.91.950902194010.8460C-100000@Sequoia.picosof.com>
Reply To: <v01510100ac6dcfd46ccc@[198.59.115.135]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-03 02:41:49 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Sep 95 19:41:49 PDT

Raw message

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 95 19:41:49 PDT
To: Dar Scott <dsc@swcp.com>
Subject: Re: Cyphernomicon, and a section on Escrow and Reputations

On 2 Sep 1995, Dar Scott wrote:

> >I finished my first release, a megabyte-sized file done in MORE, a powerful
> >outline processor (which enabled me to maintain notes, make
> >cross-references, and generally manage such a huge writing project). I
> >released it last year, and put it in my anonymous ftp account at
> >ftp.netcom.com, in the directory /pub/tc/tcmay, as the file CP-FAQ. Netcom
> >is often very crowded, though.
>
> After several tries I was not able to get this.  Has anyone made it
> available in an alternate location?

Tim mentioned that we're planning on spiffing up the cypherpunks web
site (including using a real web server) and the cyphernomicon is an
obvious candidate for inclusion - depending on how many people help out,
the new site (a quasi-mirror at first, till we get sameer/et al's
go-ahead) should be live within a couple weeks.

If you're interested in gathering documents, hacking HTML, or anything
else involved in creating/maintaining a web hierarchy, drop me a line.
The space/delivery of the documents we're providing for free, but I
don't have a budget to hire a staff to do things the "right way" (my way :)
for this project.

--
   Jay Campbell - Regional Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-  Sense Networking (Santa Cruz Node)   edge@you.got.net

Thread