1995-09-07 - Re: Collection of personal info

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a80c0c161d6e374bed95fce4eee28e1012b72dc7eadd9d9a3d31fb7e18402dd3
Message ID: <ac73977f1d0210041506@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Sep 95 18:18:52 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 95 18:18:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Collection of personal info

At 12:07 AM 9/7/95, Rob Lowry wrote:

>Again, you both are correct, and perhaps I was overstating my position in
>regards to the TRW/etc. groups.. I have a tendancy to do so. Each of us
>has the responsibility to monitor the activities in our lives, both

You mentioned you're a newcomer to the list, so all is forgiven.

Seriously, what you'll notice is that people (like me) will respond to
arguments made, and, for obvious reasons, concentrate on the points of
difference rather than the points of agreement.

So, keep posting!

--Tim May