1995-09-26 - Easter Eggs

Header Data

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Message Hash: b53357780dd85870cd5410b9f4b82339953d56be1b5471e36dd5d47803108f30
Message ID: <9509261421.AA00130@cfdevx1.lehman.com>
Reply To: <199509260259.WAA20138@book.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-26 14:23:57 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 07:23:57 PDT

Raw message

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 07:23:57 PDT
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Subject: Easter Eggs

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: rfb@lehman.com or rfb@cmu.edu    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D

Thread