1995-09-11 - More NIST presentations available

Header Data

From: pfarrell@netcom.com (Pat Farrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: be53df68c3e677a2c4867005b82cfbeed08abc65408f48bde4ab71af27f0f641
Message ID: <199509112050.NAA11447@netcom3.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 13:54:22 PDT

Raw message

From: pfarrell@netcom.com (Pat Farrell)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 13:54:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: More NIST presentations available

I've collected more presentations and comments for last week's NIST GAK
meeting. I've got CDT's presentation and new policy response, VTW's
presentation, and David Lesher's post from talk.politics.crypto.

htpp://www.isse.gmu.edu/~pfarrell/nistmeeting.html
is the starting point.

If you seem more, please forward it to me. Thanks
Pat

Pat Farrell      grad student        http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Infor. Systems and Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available via finger or request           #include standard.disclaimer

Thread