1995-09-30 - Re:

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c97b4d5f426efad18a10eaa6550fbf914e862cbfe6b53bf59bb4f5b360decb6a
Message ID: <199509300658.XAA03050@blob.best.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 23:58:27 PDT

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 23:58:27 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:

In addition to being totally off topic and spamming lots of lists,
Terra Libra is selling Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes.

This is just "make money fast" elaborately dressed in libertarian
rhetoric.

At 07:11 AM 9/28/95 +0100, Anonymous wrote:
>   This is the best description of debt currency I've seen. Debt currency
>is today's most effective form of slavery. It is today's American slavery.
>
>                The text is from the book:
>
>               THE ECONOMIC RAPE OF AMERICA
>                 WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
>
>by Frederick Mann of Terra Libra
>
>The book costs $19.95 plus $2 postage and handling.
>It can be ordered from:
>
>Terra Libra
>2430 E. Roosevelt #998
>Phoenix, Az 85008