1995-09-23 - Re: The Next Hack

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: alt@iquest.net
Message Hash: e03de1f431f2961385e27e0c3eb8c0b9dedc37c7c4d65144cf27b230144e4245
Message ID: <199509230033.UAA37480@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 17:37:47 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 17:37:47 PDT
To: alt@iquest.net
Subject: Re: The Next Hack

Regards, Jim Ray

  "People are deceived in masses, but enlightened one at a time."
   -- Dick Boddie.
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35  James Milton Ray   <liberty@gate.net>
Help Phil! email zldf@clark.net or see http://www.netresponse.com/zldf