1995-09-06 - Growth of actions definded as crime. Which math formula?

Header Data

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e0d6d606b5a8a764ec984d5b774e215d7d8ffcdaefb8195ac2fbbbd6ffd510da
Message ID: <v02120d0cac72d4f2b20d@[192.0.2.1]>
Raw Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 20:48:03 PDT

Raw message

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 20:48:03 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Growth of actions definded as crime. Which math formula?

With every session of Congress, previously legal acts become illegal. Has
anyone worked out a function of this growth (number of crimes in the books
vs. time)? I am not looking at the numbers of laws passed, but at
individual acts that are defined to be illegal. If this has been studied,
what is the formula? If anyone with access to more appropriate lists could
please give me a pointer/forward the post there, I'd be grateful.

TIA,

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.

Thread