1995-09-03 - Dumb Question: PGPfone over Appletalk

Header Data

From: “Rev. Mark Grant” <mark@unicorn.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e4a6fcd3682c71f9c24766974b412c0f8e3c40eb0a6edaf5b65f2aaccc578cd5
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9509021905.A22342-0100000@unicorn.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Sep 95 00:34:22 PDT

Raw message

From: "Rev. Mark Grant" <mark@unicorn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 95 00:34:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Dumb Question: PGPfone over Appletalk

Can someone tell me how to run PGPfone over Appletalk ? The
documentation says that support has been added for this release, and
there's a preferences box to check to use it, but there's no information
I can find in the documentation on how to initiate a call over
Appletalk.. it just says to enter a telephone number to dial. If I
press 'Connect' without entering anything it hangs up the Mac.

How do I tell it which machine I want to connect to ?

	Mark "Don't know much about Macs" Grant

Thread