1995-09-20 - Re: Munitions shirt (again)

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f25c18590093545ff89431492d286ae4d128f069fce059bbace2e695e2c63f73
Message ID: <199509201945.PAA54022@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Sep 95 12:49:09 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 95 12:49:09 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Munitions shirt (again)

Regards, Jim Ray

 "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be
        changed until it is faced."  --  James Baldwin
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35  James Milton Ray   <liberty@gate.net>
Help Phil! email zldf@clark.net or see http://www.netresponse.com/zldf