1995-10-25 - Re: Mark Twain Bank [good news]

Header Data

From: cman@communities.com (Douglas Barnes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2d7ffaf356db6d2ffdb03cf0f97ea73bba101d24045e464c12b2204d5801ad9f
Message ID: <v02120d06acb4792cdc01@[199.2.22.120]>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 15:37:04 PDT

Raw message

From: cman@communities.com (Douglas Barnes)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 15:37:04 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Mark Twain Bank [good news]

Also note that, per a conversation w/Frank Trotter, there are
no minimum balances for those wanting to just establish ECash
accounts. There is also no significant operational difference
between merchant and customer accounts (it's mostly a matter
of fees.) Individuals can set up shops w/personal accounts.

Frank seems to think that he posted an announcement to this
effect to cypherpunks in the middle of the night last night. I
suspect he was tired.

(I'm apparently account number 10; the software should be put
 up for download by Marcel either tonight or tomorrow. He's
 apparently playing squash.)

Thread