1995-10-23 - Re: The NSA Visits Compendium

Header Data

From: strick at Jihad <strick@yak.net>
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 42850d036ebc8bb3c2e249c7fb34acb3dc2f877d38bc9124144756f7a5f7fcb5
Message ID: <199510210110.BAA00135@jihad.yak.net>
Reply To: <199510172323.QAA27433@comsec.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-23 20:40:44 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 13:40:44 PDT

Raw message

From: strick at Jihad <strick@yak.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 13:40:44 PDT
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: The NSA Visits Compendium

> So, send me your examples. Supply as much detail as you can, including
> company names if possible. I'll accept "unnamed sources" if they are
> _primary_ sources, but no "friend of a friend told me that...," unless the
> details look very convincing.

Tim, a friend comments that if you're serious about getting
reports this way, you should contact one of the human rights
groups (Amnesty International, Article 19...) that gathers
reports which are generally believed to be accurate under
much more threatening situations.

I thought it a good comment.  I've worked for amnesty before,
and know of their reputation, but now how they attained it...

	strick

Thread