1995-10-25 - RE: Hack DigiCash: Payee Anonymity

Header Data

From: agermain@cmp.com (Germain Arthur)
To: hfinney@shell.portal.com (Hal)
Message Hash: 4aa9541f366cbc9fca4a1b62231c761ba08925674b765cde2b5e54f0a1c4a3bf
Message ID: <1995Oct25.093454.1151.341095@smtpgate.cmp.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 06:35:29 PDT

Raw message

From: agermain@cmp.com (Germain Arthur)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 06:35:29 PDT
To: hfinney@shell.portal.com (Hal)
Subject: RE: Hack DigiCash: Payee Anonymity

I have unsubscribed from this mailing list. Please remove my name from
your personal address lists. Thanks.

ahg3