1995-10-13 - Re: 90%

Header Data

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@cynico.com>
To: zoetrope@infinet.com
Message Hash: 4fdc8aa50c3d8bfc20adda46cd0759cecf9ee568e82ebe8a171890db897a677e
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.951013003235.12157B-100000@miso.wwa.com>
Reply To: <m0t3aMe-000KBGC@mail.infinet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-13 05:41:40 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Oct 95 22:41:40 PDT

Raw message

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@cynico.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 95 22:41:40 PDT
To: zoetrope@infinet.com
Subject: Re: 90%

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995 zoetrope@infinet.com wrote:

> Can I ask a question....are you guys into cryptology for the interesting
> facts and knowledge or fer cracking unix codes and raising havoc?

If you look on pg. 34 of the handbook, Sect. 97.A13 says that this list
is primarily for passing child porn and dirty limericks in unbreakable
codes.  You really should read your Internet Handbook before asking these
questions.  You Internet Service Provider DID give you the Official
Internet Handbook right?

Nesta Stubbs		     "Betsy, can you find the Pentagon for me?
Cynico Network Consulting     It has five sides and a big parking lot"
nesta@cynico.com			-Fred McMurray-

Thread