1995-10-26 - Anonymous Account Help

Header Data

From: hroller <hroller@metronet.com>
To: admin@alpha.c2.org
Message Hash: 5bdf42a76fcd1eecc31f517fb7096cad7d39a8296176520acbe9651346b3a14e
Message ID: <Pine.HPP.3.90.951026075541.25974C-100000@fohnix.metronet.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:34:45 +0800

Raw message

From: hroller <hroller@metronet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:34:45 +0800
To: admin@alpha.c2.org
Subject: Anonymous Account Help

I have been having problems trying to set up an account at
alpha.c2.org. I have followed all the instructions but am still unable to
get a reply or anything that works right. What I am doing wrong? This is
what I have done so far. I am about to pull my hair out. I have been
working on this for 2 days now. Anyway,

1. Created a Reply Block like this:
Request-Remailing-To: hroller@metronet.com

2. I then encrypted it with remailer@replay.com's Public Key. I prepended it
with the "Encrypted: PGP".

3. I then created the following message:

From: hroller@alpha.c2.org
Password: MyPassword
Reply-Block:
::
Anon-To: remailer@replay.com

::
Encrypted: PGP
-------Begin PGP Message----------
"The Encrypted Reply Block Message"
------End PGP Message-------------

4. I then sent it to "alias@alpha.c2.org".

Then I wait. But never get anything from alpha.c2.org.  I have gotten
some anonymous messages from replay, but they are still encrypted so
I don't know what it is sending me. Any help you can supply would be
greatly appreciated.

hroller

Thread