1995-10-09 - European Crypto

Header Data

From: “T. Bruce Tober” <Octobersdad@crecon.demon.co.uk>
To: Cypherpunks Lite <cp-lite@comsec.com>
Message Hash: 6f946922275225ca781d9df207b70711a506e5a75819a87a9aba9f61cd3815be
Message ID: <199510091831.LAA09772@comsec.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 12:58:25 PDT

Raw message

From: "T. Bruce Tober" <Octobersdad@crecon.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 12:58:25 PDT
To: Cypherpunks Lite <cp-lite@comsec.com>
Subject: European Crypto

Anyone with names and contact information for any of the Council of Europe
representatives who deliberated and/or voted on the recent recommendations
on crypto, e-mail me that information. Likewise any information on
any further actions by the EU in this regard. Working on an article for
a computer magazine.

tbt

--

|Bruce Tober - octobersdad@crecon.demon.co.uk - B'ham, Eng|
|  Publisher/Editor of The Write Byte monthly newsletter  |

Thread