1995-10-20 - Re: responce to graphic encryption replies

Header Data

From: “Rev. Mark Grant” <mark@unicorn.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 841df40029130067b03c22d2006e0cc1d2265b2e8f014258d4bc282f0367afd5
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9510201855.A11783-c100000@unicorn.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 10:35:32 PDT

Raw message

From: "Rev. Mark Grant" <mark@unicorn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 10:35:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: responce to graphic encryption replies

I said :

>  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
>  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.

AAaarrrgh !

> Urk.. not wanting to start up the "MIME is Evil, ASCII Forever !" thread
> again, but it would help those of us who have to use MIME-supporting mail
> programs if you didn't send messages as MIME attachments, pine is too
> stupid to actually include the attachment in the reply...

Thank you pine.. I guess it's time to add POP support to privtool so I
can use a proper mailer...

	Mark

Thread