1995-10-27 - I resubmitted the CJR

Header Data

From: Raph Levien <raph@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a856368154dd662ae9f2bcd0cfef2e26d0b8b2e7b270208b7e052f85fa3edc82
Message ID: <199510261833.LAA24364@kiwi.cs.berkeley.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:01:09 +0800

Raw message

From: Raph Levien <raph@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:01:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: I resubmitted the CJR

   I have been told by several people that I did it wrong. Apparently
there are two addresses: one for mail, and one for couriers. The first
time, I sent it by mail to the courier address. This time, I also sent
a fax. From what I've heard, I should be receiving a tracking number
within a few days.

   Also, for those who were wondering, the "Arlington, CA" address was
merely a keying error. The actual envelope said VA.

   I will keep the list up to date with any further developments.

Raph

Thread