1995-10-25 - Re: CJR returned to sender

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b9ea468f27fce7badeacaf8928b272a7194f2692d4b48d65b2e76755050c33f8
Message ID: <199510251319.JAA86135@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 06:19:25 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 06:19:25 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: CJR returned to sender

Regards, Jim Ray

 "A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which
  our government was founded" -- Abraham Lincoln
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35  James Milton Ray   <liberty@gate.net>     IANAL
Help Phil! email zldf@clark.net or see http://www.netresponse.com/zldf