1995-10-23 - (Fwd) DIGITAL CASH IN AN ELECTRONIC WORLD

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c3aed39a71c6d02c0e0860265ad28494706217edb61d3999d0815b5cdf1ccc1f
Message ID: <acb0542e59021004766b@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Oct 95 20:03:03 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 95 20:03:03 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (Fwd) DIGITAL CASH IN AN ELECTRONIC WORLD

I saw this on the Cyberia list. Those of you near Washington, D.C. may find
this worth attending.

By the way, one of the speakers, Kawika Daguio, was once on this list (and
may still be, though I haven't seen posts from him in a while).

--Tim May