1995-10-23 - ANNOUNCEMENT: Digest Version Changes Hosts

Header Data

From: “Alan B. Clegg” <abc@hidden-foes.gateway.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c93299d81ba58cea210e9761457bb29bce729959193b4ca9a9b5cebfa2108fa1
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.951023153300.5298A-100000@hidden-foes.gateway.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 12:38:23 PDT

Raw message

From: "Alan B. Clegg" <abc@hidden-foes.gateway.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 12:38:23 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT:  Digest Version Changes Hosts

The digest version [cypherpunks-d] of the cypherpunks mailing list has
been moved to a faster host.

Previously it was under the care of majordomo@gateway.com, but it has
been moved to the care and feeding of majordomo@hidden-foes.gateway.com.

The new machine has a big more disk, a bit more processor, and is on the
fast end of a T1 [the other was at my home on the good 'ole shared 28.8k
SLIP].

ANYWAY---->  If you were subscribed to the digest version already, you
are still there.  If you would LIKE to subscribe to the digest version,
just send e-mail to 'majordomo@hidden-foes.gateway.com' with the line
'subscribe cypherpunks-d' in the BODY.

The digest is created every 40k [or about 2-3 times/day it seems].
Please let me know directly if there are any problems with this new system.

BTW, the first issue after moving to the new system will be Volume 2,
Issue 1.

Thanks,
-abc

Thread