1995-10-26 - Re: Anonymity: A Modest Proposal

Header Data

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
Message Hash: e381d2220b6784b9902a79403f40d9d672a5cec3d964e73ab796d417eec755a4
Message ID: <acb4d26a0e021004987b@[137.110.24.250]>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:25:33 +0800

Raw message

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:25:33 +0800
Subject: Re: Anonymity: A Modest Proposal

Lance Cottrell   loki@obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche