1995-11-04 - Physician, Heal Thyself

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 0091e48571d5e6af861bf0a9909bff0d16988042ce50e04f415a59c427f29e41
Message ID: <acbf8c7e08021004f0bb@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:27:29 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:27:29 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Physician, Heal Thyself

At 2:38 PM 11/3/95, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Tim May will doubtless disagree, but he has nothing else to do in life
                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>than read the net so his incentives to see traffic minimized aren't
>the same as other people's.

Perry, would you please knock off the drone of snide remarks about me? I
mostly don't respond to your posts. You often make very good points, but at
other times you demonstrate a shrillness and apparent lack of socialization
that I find appalling.

Your snide remarks are, to use your own rhetoric, "wasteful of bandwidth."
They are also tacky, childish, and pointless.

You are often quick to say "What has this got to do with Cypherpunks?," but
you yourself are perfectly willing to rant on about Nietzsche, the East
Germans, and Louis Freeh. Physician, heal thyself.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.